Proposed site layout and key benefits
Our proposals would:
- Deliver 34 new homes, 11 of which would be affordable homes. This equates to 32% affordable housing across the site, in excess of Chichester District Council’s requirement.
- Provide a housing mix of one-bedroom flats and two, three and four-bedroom homes. This is a mix that responds well to a variety of local needs.
- Include 87 car parking spaces across the development. This is well in excess of the requirement for a development of this size and means that vehicles parking at our development would not need to park on neighbouring roads.
- Retain and enhance the orchard on the western part of the site to provide a natural buffer between existing homes and the development.
- Provide extensive public open space to enhance the development.
- Provide environmentally friendly homes that use the latest technology to maximise energy efficiency.
- Be considerate during the construction phase, ensuring that construction traffic travelling to and from the site would adhere to a Construction and Environmental Management Plan (CEMP) with the aim of minimising the impact on our existing neighbours during this period.